Friday 8 February 2013

Sunrise



This past summer, my 9 year old son and I tried to take in a few morning sunrises while visiting Rondeau Provincial Park on Lake Erie.

Wonderful, glorious, spectacular.

The morning I snapped this picture; required a little effort to leave my snuggled husband and our  cosy bed. 

Caleb was insistent, 'Come on Mom, we don't want to miss it."

On this particular morning, I was so glad that I caught the glory of the rising sun or rather, it caught me.

Something powerful happened.

I felt tears spring to my eyes. I recognized them as tears of joy, hope and gratitude. You see, I felt a shift in my spirit. I knew that what I was believing for in my life, would come to pass. 

Sunrises signal a new day.


 “Forget the former things;

    do not dwell on the past.
19 
See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?


No comments:

Post a Comment